Monday, January 25, 2010

10 Months Old!

Where are we going this time?

Dont forget my Uggs Mama!

I love this face!

My 10 month old!

Savannah and her BIG puppy!

along with long hair comes bed head!

She loves standing on her own

Savannah Grace is 10 months old today! Its hard to believe she will be 1 in just two months. I have started to plan her first birthday party which is so exciting! We are going to have a princess party, so lots of pink...girly stuff!

Savannah at 10 months old is full of personality. She shakes her head no at me! I don't think she understands exactly what "No" means yet, but when I say "No-Mam Savannah", she shakes her head no THEN continues on to the thing she wasn't supposed to be doing in the first place. She has taken her 1st steps! This was very exciting, I had tears of course. Savannah has been standing on her own since 9 months, but just doesn't have the confidence to actually walk. If we distract her from the fact that she is scared and hold a toy out, she will take some steps. She isn't walking yet, just taking a few steps. Although, I don't think it will be long until she is walking around the house. She has also started clapping. She gets excited and loves to clap her hands. We recently had to put baby locks on all of the cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom. Savannah's absolute favorite thing to do is raid through cabinets! I have left a few unlocked that have tupperware or toys, so that she can still have her fun!

We had another 1st this week that Ive been dreading since she was born. Savannah got sick with a fever. She wasn't acting sick, but I felt her head while I was feeding her and took her temperature. She had 102.4 and felt like I could fry an egg on her head. I gave her Motrin and woke up every two hours to check on her Thursday night. Needless to say I was a zombie the next morning. I took her to the doctor on Friday and they ran a bunch of test and told us she just had a virus and there was nothing we could do. I gave her Motrin all day Friday and by Saturday she was well. Thank goodness. I was so worried about her. I hated watching her be so sick while there was nothing I could do. I'm just glad she is better now and back to herself. I will probably still worry about her when she is all grown up and sick, I guess thats just what Mommy's do!

One more thing... Happy Birthday Mom! My mom inpires me to be a better mother everyday. I couldnt have asked for a more caring mother and best freind.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I am so glad she is feeling better. I bet her having a fever was scary...Lyla has yet to have one. Being a Mom certainly does mean worrying all the time!
    She does love to stand on her own! It does not look like it will be long til she is walking!
    I love her outfit in that last pic! Where in the world did you get it! It's adorable! And so is she of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I got that one at Target. I buy alot of her daytime clothes there. I always find the cutest stuff there and the prices are great! Even the first picture in my blog.. her hair bow was more expensive than her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much she has grown! Its crazy to actually see them become these little people. I love her suitcase. I've been debating whether or not I should go ahead and buy that one for Anna Lee. I love it and if I don't do it now, then they'll be gone when I do want to buy it...decisions, decisions! I can't wait to see the bday party pics - I'm sure she and the party will be precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, you should get it. I love it. I'm getting the matching rolling bag for her birthday. Your right though, Pottery Barn could discontinue it at anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sweetheart! My blessing is to see what a wonderful mother you are to Savannah!
    Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete