Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

My Whole Heart!

Savannah on the move!

This smile makes me so happy!

Fountain Fun!

She loves the baby side of the pool at Aunt Gina & Uncle Allen's

I had a wonderful 2nd Mother's Day with my family. I am so thankful to be a mother. Savannah has taken over my heart and am so blessed to be her mom. Nathan made my weekend so special and even surprised me with a clean house, and a Pottery Barn gift certificate for a new coffee table when I woke up on Sunday. Yes, I slept in! I love weekend mornings when Nathan gets up and spends the morning with Savannah. After church on Sunday we went out to eat and then took Savannah to play in the fountains. I always take Savannah during the week, but Nathan never gets to watch her play so that was alot of fun. We spent the rest of the afternoon at Nathan's brothers house with family. We fried shrimp and watched the kids -including Savannah jump on the trampoline and swim. Wonderful Sunday!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love seeing pictures of your little princess. She just gets prettier and prettier! Love her hair! What kind of camera do you have that takes suc great pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should read such great pictures! My wireless keyboard is to blame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - I have to ask! Where do you get he adorable clothes? She is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I have the nikond90 and its easy to use.. i love it! Her bathing suit is from Janie and Jack and I get alot of her clothes there.. i also love tiny town and gymboree. :) By the way, who is this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, we don't know each other. I just stumbled onto your blog and have enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete