Monday, August 30, 2010

Savannah starts Preschool

All ready to go!
All Smiles!
Savannah started her 1st day of preschool last week. She is going to our church where they have one of the best pre-school programs in our area. Savannah has 4 toddlers in her class. The preschool works just like the regular school year and she will be in the toddler class until next August. I have to admit I had fun getting her ready for her first week. I ordered her backpack and lunch box from Pottery Barn and I'm so glad because it turned out just adorable. Savannah was so cute when I put her backpack on for the first time, she wouldn't let us take it off! She still fusses when I try to take it from her and likes to carry her backpack & lunch box around the house. Savannah will only go to preschool 2 days a week until next fall. She has music time where they learn songs, craft time, and social time with the 2 year olds. I was very proud of her the 1st week, she did so well and made it easy for me to drop her off. Savannah's teacher said she is very "vivacious" which means high-spirited or lively in temper. I look forward to seeing how the rest of the year turns out!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Glad to hear it went well. I've been meaning to email you to see how it was going with mom's day out. We are thinking of starting Thomas sometime in the next few months (prob. Jan.). He still takes a morning nap and so really waiting for him to drop that. Hope you're feeling well. :)

    -Amy W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! You should enroll Thomas with Savannah. They would be in the same class. :) We need to get together again. We are moving this weekend, so hoping to be all settled down again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete