Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome Scarlett Rayne Cox



We welcomed our little princess to the world on January 5th 2011. Scarlett Rayne Cox was born at 7:44am weighing 7lbs 15oz and 21 inches long with a head full of dark hair. She is such a sweet baby! Savannah is a proud big sister and one of her first things to say in the morning is "where's sissy". Nathan and I are exhausted and trying to adjust to life with two babies under two. I will update more when I have a little more energy. Thank you to all of our friends and family who have been helping us through these first couple weeks. We are truly blessed with two beautiful daughters and great family & friends.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! She is beautiful! She looks so much like Savannah (minus the dark hair!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's SO beautiful! I hope y'all are doing well. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! You have two beautiful girls. As far as being exhausted goes, it gets easier. Mine are 20 months apart and I love their age difference. They are only one year apart in school and are best friends (most of the time, lol)

    ReplyDelete