

Our beautiful baby Scarlett is 9 months old. This makes me very sad as we are quickly approaching her 1st birthday in just a few more months. I feel like the last 9 months have flown by and I want her to stay a baby. She is really the sweetest baby and we have TRULY been BLESSED! Scarlett has the cutest personality and loves the wrinkle up her nose and breath heavily when she gets excited. She has lived up to her chipmunk nickname and I think Savannah is confused on whether her sissy's name is chipmunk or Scarlett because she calls her both. Our girls are already so close and its easier to have both of them vs. just one because they play together so well. I have Scarlett to myself when Savannah is in school and she is more of a handful when her big sister isn't around. Scarlett likes to watch Savannah and follow her all around the house. Here are a few things keeping Miss Scarlett busy at 9 months old.-Loves to eat anything she can gets her hands on
-Adores her big sister like nothing else
-Super fast crawler, she goes from one side of the house to the other
-Pulls up to stand on everything
-Cruises around the couch and coffee table
-Still hates riding in the car, but does better when big sister is riding next to her
-Loves to sleep..thank goodness
We adore our little chipmunk. She has surely made this family whole.




No comments:
Post a Comment