Savannah with her cousins Wil & John on Christmas!
Playing the drums with Daddy!Christmas morning!
Riding in her wagon from her Nana & Pawpaw
Opening presents!
More toys!
Savannah loved pulling all the bows off the presents!
Savannah and her Nana (my mom)
Trying to get a picture of her two bottom teeth!
Savannah and I on Christmas Eve
Daddy Kisses!
Testing out my D90! I love it!

Riding in her wagon from her Nana & Pawpaw
Opening presents!
More toys!
Savannah loved pulling all the bows off the presents!
Savannah and her Nana (my mom)
Trying to get a picture of her two bottom teeth!
Savannah and I on Christmas Eve
Daddy Kisses!
Testing out my D90! I love it!
Savannah had a wonderful 1st Christmas! We started Christmas Eve out at Nathan's Granny's house where Savannah got her first piano lesson. She was so intrigued by the piano, maybe she will want to take lessons one day. The weather was terrible and we had to drive to Pensacola to see my family Christmas Eve night. Savannah got a red wagon and Pottery Barn luggage from my parents and she loved watching us all open presents. We had a great dinner and I don't think Ive ever laughed as much in one night. I love our family! Christmas morning we woke up around 7 on Savannah's clock, of course! We took her straight to the fire place to show her what all Santa brought her. She didn't really understand what was going on, but we could tell she knew something was different. She played with her new toys for a hour before exhaustion kicked in. Christmas day is also Nathans birthday, so we spent the rest of the day celebrating with family!






No comments:
Post a Comment