Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On The Go

Loving all the presents and lights!


Family time by the fire!


Only one more week until Christmas? Where does the time go? I'm still trying to finish my Christmas shopping with my little helper in tow. Although, today she wasn't very much help. Savannah has her bottom two teeth coming in and its making her so fussy! Every time I put her down, she screams! I cant wait until this teething is over. Has anyone tried wrapping presents with a curious 8 month old? I find it next to impossible. She is into EVERYTHING! Savannah is getting brave with her cruising and lets go at times not realizing she is standing all by herself. Her balance has gotten so much better! We are going to have a very busy few weeks ahead of us. We sold our house (yes, again the last buyer fell through) and have to move out by the 4th! We are moving into a rental house until we finish building our new house here in Timbercreek. We should be in our new house by next summer. Let the packing begin! ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment