She isn't afraid of the water!
Savannah and Lyla playing!
Lyla is 1 day older than Savannah
She loves the capri sun!
and her paci of course!
Savannah's new favorite thing to do is visit the fountains at The Eastern Shore Center. The last few weeks we have gone a couple of times a week. She loves walking around and playing in the fountains and playing with the other babies. Ive learned that I must bring her some of her own toys or she will try to steal all the other kids toys and some parents aren't so nice about it! Ugh! Anyhow, on our trip today we ran into The Summerford's with their adorable little girl Lyla. Savannah & Lyla are 1 day apart and they are as cute as they can be playing together. I have a feeling the fountains will be a big part of our summer and I always know I can count on Savannah taking a long nap when we get home!




Hi Kimberly,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. Your little girl is adorable! My daughter will be 1 in a few weeks and I was wondering where you got Savannah's second outfit. I looked on pettiskirtstyle but I didn't see that exact outfit. Please email me at britainj@hotmail.com or I will check back here for your comment. THANK YOU!!!