Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Going Private


To all our blog readers,

Our blog will be going private in the next few weeks. As we are moving and our family stories are posted here regularly, we feel it will be best to have a private blog. If you would like to continue to read our blog please comment on this post or email me at kcox@advancemtg.net and leave me your email address. We are not opposed to allowing people to read our blog who we only know through blogger-land, but please leave us a comment with a link to your blog or if you don't have one, please let us know how you found us and your email address. I know a lot of people read, but do not leave comments... so please know that if you don't comment on this post or send me a private email with your email address, you will no longer be able to view this blog after next week. As soon as you send me your email address, I will be able to add you to our allowed viewers and you will continue to view our blog as normal. Thank you so much for understanding and I look forward to adding all of your names to our viewing list. Hope you all have a great week!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love to read your blogs. When I started looking up 1st birthday partys through google your blog with her party showed up. I would love to continue to see your blog although I don't know you and you don't know me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie, do you have a blog or email address? Please email me at kcox@advancemtg.net :)

    ReplyDelete