Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Savannah's Secret







I'm going to be a...





This is when I told my daddy when mommy was just 4 weeks...



I'm excited to share our news!




We are having another baby! Our little one is due January 11th and we couldn't be more excited! I am 13 weeks pregnant and everything is going very well. I'm so happy to be in the 2nd trimester! Its been a challenge to say the least to keep up with Savannah's energy level the past 3 months. Ive stayed so exhausted and have had the worst headaches with this pregnancy. I'm lucky that I haven't had morning sickness like I did with Savannah. Ive been nauseous when I get hungry and its hard to find something that sounds good to eat, but haven't actually gotten sick which is wonderful. My due date is 1-11-11 which I would love to keep, but my doctor wants to do another c-section the week before on January 4th. Savannah and her brother or sister will be 21 months apart and this should be a very exciting Christmas holiday for us this year!

This was our first post as a private blog, I'm excited about all of our blog readers and I look forward to keeping up with you all!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I am SO EXCITED that Savannah is going to have a sister or brother and that we will have another grandchild to love! Savannah is such a blessing and soon we will have a double blessing!! You and Nathan are wonderful parents. We love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO EXCITED that Savannah is going to have a brother or sister and we are going to have another grandchild!! Savannah is such a blessing and soon we will have a double blessing! You and Nathan are wonderful parents. We love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Congrats to you guys! How exciting;) Baileigh and Adelynne are exactly 21 months apart and it was hard, but now that they are 2 and 4, I am so excited for them to grow up together!!! Are you going to find out what your having?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you guys!!! My two are 20 months apart. It was challenging for the first year, but I love it! Savannah will be a great Big Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!!! How exciting! I can't to see blogs about your pregnancy as well! That is so awesome that Savannah will be a big sister! I love her shirt too! Cute idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful news!!! Congrats to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete