Saturday, November 27, 2010

1st Alabama Game

Savannah's 1st Alabama game!

right before she passed out for the night!

Getting ready to go cheer!


Savannah & Bennett (SG is only 3 weeks older than Bennett)

Nathan & Wesley Britt with their babies!

My Big Belly!

My 2 Loves at the Bama Game


Okay, so Ive been bad about blogging again. I know. I really don't know where all the hours in the day go or my energy for that matter! We've also been sick around the Cox household lately. It started with me getting a bad stomach virus that got me so dehydrated that I started having contractions and had to go to the emergency room. I ended up staying the night in labor & delivery with a IV to pump fluids into me to stop my contractions. I was only 33 weeks pregnant and baby Scarlett still needed time to grow. It didn't take long and I was well again and had passed my virus onto Nathan and also my mom. Sorry guys! Now Ive somehow managed to catch the never ending cold that just wont go away! Where is my good immune system? I'm just glad Savannah hasn't been sick.. knock on wood!

In between all the germs we did manage to take Savannah to her first Alabama football game. We went to the Alabama VS. Mississippi State game and my parents joined us as they both graduated from Mississippi State. It was such a long day for Savannah and she passed out around half time. I'm very glad we went and everyone had a really good time. Here are the pics.. enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment