Monday, November 15, 2010

1st Disney World Trip

She warmed up quickly to the characters!

She loved the petting zoo!


Meeting Donald Duck and Goofy!
Day at Animal Kingdom

The Dumbo Ride

Enjoying our day at Magic Kingdom

Savannah with her PawPaw


Excited about Magic Kingdom!

Watching Shamu

Savannah and I at SeaWorld!

Riding with Daddy!


Watching the dolphins at SeaWorld

Downtown Disney!

Riding her 1st ride! She says choo..chooo

Daddy & Savannah at Downtown Disney

Loving Disney World!


We spent the week before Halloween in Disney World. I was so excited about this trip because Disney is one of my favorite places to go and I just couldn't wait to take Savannah. My mom and dad came with us and I'm so very glad they did. I was 7 months pregnant and Savannah didn't want anything to do with her stroller. She wanted to walk around or be on someones shoulders. Disney World is LOTS of walking, so we were all very exhausted at the end of each day. We spent the first day at SeaWorld which we all loved. Savannah was so amazed watching Shamu, in fact I think we all were. :) The next day we went to Magic Kingdom. I was glad they let me ride all the rides with Savannah. I skipped out on all the roller coasters and left those to Nathan and my dad. We all had fun acting like kids for the day. We were all so exhausted, but spent the following day at Animal Kingdom. Savannah loved seeing all the animals and enjoyed the petting zoo part of the park the most. I already cant wait to go back with Savannah & Scarlett. I may can wait another 2 years? Hmm, we will see!

1 comment:

  1. Awww that is awesome!!! It looks like y'all had a great time! And being 7 months pregnant too! Girl, I don't know how you did it! :) Savannah looked like she loved it! I cannot wait to take Lyla one day! Disney is one of my favorite places ever!

    ReplyDelete