



We spent most of our day Sunday in Fairhope. Im so glad the weather is warming up and it makes getting out with Scarlett a little easier. We took the girls to the Windmill Market in downtown Fairhope to walk around and eat lunch. They have music outside and it just felt great to be outdoors! Afterwards we went to the Fairhope pier and let Savannah feed the ducks and walk on the beach. I'm so excited about this spring and we have so many fun things coming up to look forward to.Update on Scarlett: She was 6 weeks old last Wednesday is growing so fast. She was in the 90% for height and 75% for weight at her 4 week checkup. She started really smiling when she was 5 weeks old and is now smiling all the time. She really is the happiest baby girl. She is still doing very well with breastfeeding and I haven't had to give her any formula at all. The nights are my biggest challenge with nursing every 3 hours and staying so exhausted, but that is just part of it and I know it will get better soon. She has gone 5 hours without waking up at night several times so I'm hoping sleeping longer is right around the corner. This baby girl has completely stolen my heart. She is just so precious.
I will start updating again more soon. I just rarely find time to sit down to relax with 2 kiddos!




glad to hear that you guys are doing great! I can't believe she's already 6 weeks old!
ReplyDelete