



We had a challenging week at the Cox household. Ive had one child sick and one child sleepy. Savannah was sick and had to stay home from school all week. She ran a fever for 3 days and has been very congested. The doctor said she had a respiratory infection and put her on antibiotics and breathing treatments every 4 hours. She is doing much better and mommy is so very glad. Savannah is very fussy when she is sick and I realize now how much I get done while Savannah is in school. On the brighter side, Scarlett has been sleeping very well. She has been sleeping from 9pm-5am wakes up to nurse and then sleeps again until 8am. Im so glad she started sleeping so well because Savannah was up crying or coughing almost every night this past week.
After Savannah started feeling better, we ventured over to Fairhope on Saturday for the dog parade. We went to this one last year and its just so much for for kids. We all really enjoyed it and I think that will be the extent of our Mardi Gras this year. I love spending time in Fairhope and the weather was gorgeous! Afterwards we went for ice cream and cookies. I captured Savannah enjoying her double doozie chocolate chip cookie! Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment