She is sweet...
& full of personality!
I thought I would update on what Savannah has been up to lately since she turned 2 years old. She is talking so well and can repeat almost anything you ask her to. She loves to walk around the house while saying "where are you mommy.. mommy where are you". She thinks she can have anything she wants as long as she says "please" I am always hearing "one more, please mommy please". We started doing a successful time-out with Savannah a few months ago and she now says "I'm sorry mommy" as soon as she gets into time-out as if that is the magic word to get out of the corner. I guess it must have worked a few times and I find it really hard not to laugh because she is so darn cute!I am so proud that Savannah knows all of her alphabet and if you point to any letter she will tell you what it is. I really give a lot of credit for this to the i-phone app called Starfall ABC's in which she has played since she was a little over a year old. She knows some of her colors, but her favorite color must be blue since when she doesn't know, she will say its blue. Savannah also loves to sing songs. Her favorite is a song she learned in preschool and she will sing "I love mommy, i love daddy yes I do, yes i do". When she first came home and sang this to us, we were both so proud. Savannah is on most days a handful and it is hard for me to keep up with her energy levels, but most of the time she puts smile on my face and I am always so proud to be her mommy.




No comments:
Post a Comment