Thursday, May 19, 2011

4 Months Old

Our little one... Miss Scarlett Rayne

The big sister... Miss Savannah Grace

Scarlett turned 4 months old on the 5th. I'm a little late on her monthly update. She weighed 14lbs 4oz and was 25 1/4 inches long at her 4 month checkup which is the 75% for both. Here are some of the things keeping Scarlett busy this month...

-Full of smiles, such a happy baby
-Laughing
-Still breastfeeding
-Sleeping through the night *thank you Scarlett..mommy needs her rest :)
-Rolling over back to front
-Trying to sit up
-Gets to a sitting position in her car seat & bouncer
-Adores her big sister, she is most amused by watching Savannah

I think one of the sweetest things is when I catch the girls laughing at each other. I look forward to watching their relationship grow. I can see them being the best of buddies.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. They are both growing up so fast! Both gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete