Monday, July 18, 2011

6 Month Update

Miss Sweet Scarlett Rayne at 6 months old


Our little Scarlett turned 6 months old on the 5th. She is still the sweetest baby and is happy 99.9% of the time. She loves to smile and laugh and gets the biggest kick out of her big sister. I don't know why, but she laughs more at Savannah than she does anyone else. She always has her eye on Savannah no matter what she is doing and I just love to watch them together.

We had Scarlett's 6 month check up last Friday. She is 17lbs 7.5oz (75% for weight) and is 27 inches long (90.1%) for her height. She got 2 shots and hardly even cried thanks to our funny nurse who was trying so hard to make her laugh. I always hate the shot appointments and dread going to them.

Scarlett started on solids recently and is NOT a fan! She pretty much just spits it all out and makes a huge mess. So far Ive tried.. sweet pees, sweet potatoes, and carrots and she hasn't liked any of it. I'm hoping the more I offer it to her, the more she will like it. I stopped breast feeding her last week and she did a great job adjusting to all formula. I feel like Ive been so blessed with such a sweet, loving, easy-going child. Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

  1. You have been blessed with two sweet, loving girls! love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! 6 months already? She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete