










Its been a while..a long while, but I'm back! I apologize for not keeping up with my blog.. its just with 2 kiddos keeping me busy these days I rarely have the energy to sit down and catch up. Many times Ive wanted to update during the girls nap time, but the housework or treadmill win me over. I'm going to skip over the past two months and start with last weekend.
We spent the 4th of July at our beach house with our great friends the Yaeger's. Ron & Jena have a son that is 5 months younger than Savannah Grace and she has claimed him as her very best bud! These two get along so well together. Jena and I spend many hours just sitting back and watching Savannah and Grant play together. Now that they are both talking, its so funny to listen to what comes out of their little mouths.
Our weekend was spent grilling out, 4th of July Ono parade, eating, boating to the island, eating, relaxing on the pier, eating, chasing the kids around, and eating some more! We had a fabulous time and I already look forward to doing it again next year.




No comments:
Post a Comment