All dressed up!
Savannah and her boyfriend Brooks!
First time eating rice cereal from a spoon! Yummy!
She loves her new stroller!
We had another long, but very good weekend. Savannah and I are both still exhausted! Friday night my parents came and got Savannah and watched her over night for the very first time. I wanted to make sure I would be able to stay the night away from her since we are going to Las Vegas next Thursday! It was so hard watching her leave our house knowing I wouldn't see her until Saturday. Of coarse I cried when she left, but Nathan cheered me up and we went to have mexican and margaritas! It was strange coming home to our house without Savannah. I definitely thought I would sleep in the next morning for once, but I woke up like clockwork at 7:30 and was sad that Savannah wasn't there to spend my morning with. Oh but we had plenty to do and it was such a big help that my parents watched her so that I could get ready for Saturday night. Nathan and I hosted a baby shower cookout for our good friends Ron and Jena. They are expecting a little boy on September 1st and we couldn't be more excited for them! Jena is also going to be a stay at home mom and I am so glad we will get to raise our children together! Yesterday Nathan and I took Savannah to lunch and pushed her around in her new big girl stroller. We got her a pink Maclaren umbrella stroller so that it would be easier for me to get her around and she loves it! It started pouring down rain on our walk and I was worried about Savannah getting wet. We tried to get her back in the car quickly and I was surprised to see her smiling and giggling at us as we were all three getting soaked! I just love her little personality! 





I love her stroller! Hot pink! I haven't seen that one, how fun!
ReplyDelete