Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sitting Up & Much More

Savannah after church!

Playing with the pups through the window!

She is chewing on everything!

Watching tv outside with Uncle Allen

Savannah swimming with her cousin Wil

Daddy Kisses! She gets lots of those!

Sitting up playing with her toys!

Savannah's First Ponytail!

Riding her pony in the nursery with Daddy!


We are resting up here at the Cox household from another fun weekend! Friday morning Savannah and I ventured over to Fairhope to have lunch with my very pregnant best friend Jena, my mother-in-law Melanie, my sister-in-law Gina, and her mother Margie. I love these Gals as I'm sure Savannah will too! We love getting together for lunch and shopping around Fairhope. I was hoping we would walk Jena around enough to put her into labor, but it hasn't worked yet. Jena is hoping to welcome her son Grant into the world sometime this coming week and we are all so excited! Friday night Nathan and I took Savannah over to her aunt and uncles new house where we had pizza night and all watched Savannah sit up on her pallet playing. She is sitting up so well and I'm so proud of her! She could sit up with assistance for the last month or so, but one morning just woke up and could sit all by herself. She can sit and play with her toys for 10-20 min at a time and I love it! It helps me get some stuff done around the house and she is happy! We did have a set back this week with Savannah waking up in the middle of the night two nights in a row. It felt like her newborn days all over again! I was a complete zombie for two days! She has slept ALL night long since she was 9 weeks old, so I had no idea what was making her so upset at night. We had stopped giving her the acid reflux medicine this week because she seemed not to need it anymore, but boy was I wrong! Soon as I had it re-filled, she slept just fine again. I wont make that mistake again until her doctor tells me otherwise! Saturday we took Savannah back to her Aunt Gina and Uncle Allen's to go swimming. They just got their pool put in and have a shallow baby pool on one side and Savannah loves it! She can sit up and splash around! After swimming we came home and got ready for our Mexican night together. My parents came over to watch Savannah while Nathan and I went to eat with our good friends Matt and Emily. This morning we woke up and went to church. After church we spent the afternoon in Fairhope at Nathans mom's house. We went over to Colony at The Grand and relaxed by the pool. Afterwards we had a great dinner with the family and headed home. Savannah Grace will be 5 months old this Tuesday! I wish I could freeze time right now because I'm really enjoying this stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment