My growing princess!
Happy baby girl!
Savannah will be 8 months old this Wednesday. Ive been looking forward to the holidays with our new family! We are going to spend Thanksgiving here this year with Nathan's family. Its hard to believe that Savannah will be old enough to sit in her high chair and have Thanksgiving dinner with us. The past 8 months have been the best months of my life. Savannah is a very happy baby 95% of the time, but let me tell you that other 5% can be very tough! I cant complain though since she is happy most of the time. It seems like everyday I see something new with her little personality. Here are some of the things that are filling Savannah's days at almost eight months old...
-Self feeding (mostly just baby puffs and baby mum mums)
-Fast crawler
-Waves bye bye (she loves this)
-Says mama
-Pulls up on anything she can find
-Walks behind her doll stroller
-Loves sweet potatoes, squash, apple sauce, and apple juice in her sippy cup
-Hates green beans and carrots (she makes the funniest faces when I make her eat these)
-Interested in wall sockets, cabinets, cords, and pretty much anything that is off limits
All of these things are part of Savannah right now, but my absolute favorite that she started when she was 3 months old is still her laugh. There are so many times that Savannah and I will start laughing at each other and just cant stop. Its the funniest thing and the best feeling. There is nothing more special than than those moments that I share with my daughter.



No comments:
Post a Comment