Friday, November 13, 2009

My Princess Update

She loves her baths!

She cries almost every time I take her out of the tub! She thinks she is a fish!

"I want another bath".. I have to keep this door closed!

Self feeding!
Savannah is 7 1/2 months old now. She has came a long way in the past month or so. She is at a really fun stage! She is very attached to me and follows me everywhere I go. She loves to crawl and is getting so fast. There have been several times that I have walked in another room to get something and come back and she is in a different room. The only challenge I'm having with Savannah right now is her dependency on me. As soon as I walk out of the room, she starts crying. My parents watched her some this week and also said that she really doesn't like to be alone for a second. I'm not sure how to fix that, but maybe it will come with time? She is starting to do well on her self feeding. I only give her Parents Choice little puffs right now, but she is getting the hang of it. I started putting them down in front of her about a month ago and she would just throw them everywhere and now she actually eats them right away. Savannah's biggest thing so far this month is her first real word "mama". She started with alot of mamamama and now she can say just "mama" and I'm trying to show her that is me. Any tips from you other moms? I love it, but Nathan thinks I need to help extend her vocabulary! He is wanting her to add some more "dadas" in the mix. Ha! I absolutely love hearing her try to talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment