Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Roar!

She's a Lion!

Savannah and Lynyrd getting into the candy basket!

Savannah helped me make Halloween cup cakes!


Savannah playing with Grant!

The lion and the pumpkin!

Savannah and I getting ready to go!

She's a sweet little lion!

My little lion cub!


Savannah was a lion for her 1st Halloween. She wasn't really sure what to think about her costume and I don't think she smiled the entire night (which is not like Savannah at all). Almost like she was embarrassed to be in costume! We only have a few more times to pick out her costume before she will be deciding on her own, so I want to enjoy it! We had fun dressing her up to walk around the Eastern Shore Center with my family and looking at all the other kids in costume. Afterwards we made a quick stop by Nathans Granny's and Ron and Jena's house to see baby Grant then it was back home to pack for Nashville. It was a very long weekend for us and we are definitely over due for some rest!

1 comment: