Monday, February 15, 2010

1st Snow


My angel and I in the snow!

Daddy and his little girl.. they both melt my heart!

Snow in Brewton, AL

First time standing in the snow!

She wasnt sure what to think!

I was definitely more excited than she was!

Savannah got to see snow for the first time last Friday. I still cant believe it snowed so much in Alabama! We woke up early Friday morning in hopes to beat the bad weather and get to Tuscaloosa. To say Friday was a miserable day would be a understatement. We finally made it to Tuscaloosa with icy roads, a blown out tire on the interstate in the snow, and 7 hours later (it normally takes 4 hours). We somehow managed to get some great pictures out of the trip. The 15 minutes spent in the snow was the best part of our day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment