Thursday, February 4, 2010

My baby bean is...

Walking! Look out.. here I come!

Im getting so big!

Okay, now that i can walk youve got to let me out of here!

Our baby bean at 10 months!

How much longer can I call her my baby...forever? I hope so. Here is a video of Savannah taking some steps.

Savannah is walking now! She is a pretty slow walker for now and still crawls most places. I have to encourage her to walk, but she can do it. If I sit in front of her, she will walk to me. If I put her a couple feet from the refrigerator, she will walk to it. I'm very proud of her! I remember seeing a 10 month old baby at the pool when Savannah was just a tiny baby and remember thinking.. Wow, it will be forever until my little girl is walking.

The time goes by too fast. Im so glad I am able to be with Savannah during the day and am able to spend so much time with her while she is growing so quickly. I am so very thankful of my hard working, loving husband. Savannah is very blessed to have such a amazing daddy. She sure has stolen his heart.

post signature


1 comment:

  1. WOW! I can't believe she's walking already! That's so exciting! I'm so jealous of all of the cute bows that Savannah is able to wear. They are adorable. I feel like Anna Lee will never have enough hair for a bow!

    ReplyDelete