Thursday, February 25, 2010

11 Months Old

Our little princess at 11 months old!

Big Smiles!

Walking!
How can you resist this face?


Look at all this hair!



Savannah is 11 months old today. It is so hard to believe she will be turning 1 next month. She is starting to act more like a little toddler than a baby. I was watching Savannah play the other day and she started feeding her baby doll her puffs. She likes to share and normally when she is eating she tries to feed me. It amazed me that she would hold the puffs up to the baby dolls mouth like she thought she was a little person. She is definitely understanding more about the world around her. Here is what Savannah is enjoying at 11 months old...

-Says mama (knows that is me), also cries for mama, says dada, bye bye (knows what this means and waves), and is starting to say mouth (she points to her mouth or yours) although sometimes she points to my nose haha!

-Points at things and tries to tell you what they are, but we cant understand her yet

-Loves to clap her hands and LOVES for you to clap for her.. she just loves attention!

-Walking a little..she still crawls most places but she will walk sort distances. I think this is because she is much faster at crawling..she is a pretty slow little walker

-Eating things off of our plate..this makes eating out alot easier and I try to order something she can taste

-She has 4 teeth and one more coming in! She bit me once this week and I thought...isn't it too early for this..Oh, I'm in trouble!

Savannah has quite the little personality. She is going to be the child that loves all the spot light on her. I wonder where she gets that from....daddy! I have a feeling I'm about to have my hands FULL.

post signature


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love her pigtails! :) Lyla bites me too!! And it hurts! Ha! I'm kind of scared about the terrible twos! Isn't it so amazing how much they change and grow all within a year? I'm still in shock that they are almost 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove the pigtails!!!! She looks so happy! I know you guys are having si much fun together!!

    ReplyDelete