Sunday, March 21, 2010

Celebrate!

Savannah playing on the bouncer at Emma's Birthday Party

She was fascinated by the balloons!


and then there was...static!

Hmmm... what can I get into next?

We took Savannah to celebrate her friend Emma's 2nd birthday yesterday. The party was alot of fun and there were alot of babies around Savannah's age that she enjoyed playing with. They had a baby bouncer and all of the little kids had a great time playing on it and going down the baby slide. We have a lot of birthdays to celebrate this month including our little princess who will turn 1 this coming Thursday the 25th. We are excited and have a fun week ahead of us!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. One year already?! I really didn't realize how tall she had gotten until I saw that pic of her going down the slide. I also didn't realize how that her hair has gotten so blonde either...cutie pie! I love her little popsicle shirt too. Hope you guys have a blast at the bday party. I'm sure everything will be super cute!

    ReplyDelete