Monday, March 29, 2010

Sneak Peak!

Savannah's Princess Pink Birthday Party!

It was a beautiful day!

The decorations!

Party Favors and cupcakes!

Savannah's Smash Cake!

The Birthday Girl!

Savannah eating her birthday cake!

She loves to push her wagon!

Savannah loving on Ollie!

Savannah's adorable friend Lainey!

Everyone loved all the pink balls!

My family

My two hearts!

We had Savannah's 1st birthday party on Saturday. It turned out perfect! I was so thrilled! Savannah has so many cute baby friends and I'm so thankful so many of them came to the party. Savannah spent most of her time walking around. She doesn't like to be held much anymore and wants to be the in middle of everything. She did really well, but you could tell she was crashing towards the end of the party. I posted a few sneak peak pictures above and will write a separate post on the party in a few days when I get the rest of the pictures back. We used Kelly Ferreira Photography out of Pensacola. You can visit her and see a few more pictures at http://www.kellyferreiraphotography.blogspot.com/. I just love her work!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. EVERYTHING looked beautiful!! I love the 1st pic of her - its so cute!! They're all great - the 1st one is definitely a framer though!

    ReplyDelete