walking and clapping!
Yummy Cupcakes!
Ready for the shower!
Crystal, Ashley, and I
Savannah & her sweetheart GrantDaddy's girl

Playing at the park!
She loved crawling through the tunnel!
Swinging!
She wasnt sure what to think about riding the frog!
Fun on the slide!

Having fun with Daddy!

This past weekend I hosted a baby shower at my house for my good friend Ashley. She will be welcoming a little boy in just 8 weeks. I cant wait to meet baby William Bradly! After the shower, my mom took Savannah back to Pensacola with her so that Nathan and I could have the night to ourselves. It feels strange being at home without Savannah, but I certainly do enjoy the ME time. I picked her up Sunday morning and we spent the afternoon at the park and shopping. Savannah loved the park! It was her first time playing at a park and daddy took her down all the slides. I'm pretty sure that Nathan and I had as much fun as she did!







No comments:
Post a Comment