Savannah playing with Daddy's new toy!
Our Sweet Bulldog Lynyrd We have spent this past week out here at the farm (Nathan's dads house). We moved all of our stuff into our new house down the road, but didn't have the certificate of occupancy so we couldn't actually stay there yet. We had a fun weekend getting our stuff settled, working in our new yard, and enjoying being outdoors. After the Saints game Thursday late night and Friday night Taylor Swift's dad stayed with us at the farm. My father in law- Allen Cox and Mr. Swift are good friends and they were going to the Alabama vs Penn State game together on Saturday. We all went fishing late Friday afternoon and Mr. Swift was the only lucky one catching any fish! Nathan and I didn't make it long before our princess was worn out and ready for bed. Sunday was our anniversary and Nathan and I enjoyed dinner and a movie while Savannah stayed the night with Nathan's mom. I love every second that Nathan and I are able to spend alone time together. Thank goodness for wonderful grandparents!
We just got our certificate of occupancy and are so excited about finally living out here and already loving our new house. Ill post some pictures of the house soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment