The front view
The front porch
The living room before it was finished
The Kitchen - send me your good recipes!
Kitchen opening up to breakfast room
Our Master Bedroom
My side of the closet.. I promise not to take his side anymore ;)
Our Master Bath -still not finished
Guest Bath
Savannah's Room -connects by Jack & Jill bath to Scarlett's room
Scarlett's Nursery - The blue matches her bedding
Guest room- I love this Earl Grey color!
Nathan's Office
Upstairs gameroom/playroom -0ffice & bathroom
Nathan's hot tub in the corner
Screened in porch (beam will be stained and tv above fireplace) 
We have moved! It look us 8 months to build and it was all worth it! Although, we wont be building again anytime soon. I had no idea how much went into being a custom home. Everything from wall colors, tile, light fixtures, cabinets, I mean EVERYTHING had to be picked out and although at times was alot of fun it was also a lot of stress. We used Hons Builders and they did a great job making sure everything was the way we wanted it. Everyone on their team was easy to work with and I will miss working with some of them. We moved in last Friday, but the house still isn't completely finished so we still have workers in and out. I think we are going to love living out here in the country, although internet is very slow and it takes ages to upload photos so my blog may suffer a bit. Our dogs seem to be very happy having 3 acres to run and play and most of that is fenced in for them. Its also very nice to have family down the street. Savannah loves playing with her cousins Wil & John and it will be nice for her to grow up so close to them. I hope you enjoy the photos!








The house is gorgeous Kim! You guys did a great job picking out everything. We have built twice and it's a lot of work, but a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteShauna
Your house is sooo beautiful! I love your kitchen and the upstairs (it is upstairs right) patio!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the kitchen the most I think. I love the sink, the way you have the hood over the stove. So many unique details. You did a great job! I hope you guys enjoy your new home!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls! We are really enjoying being here and getting settled. The kitchen, back porch, and master bath have quickly became our favorites! Heather, the back porch is on the main level but is about 10 feet off the ground in the back so it does appear to look like it's upstairs. We've loved having the screened in porch. Now if the weather would just cool off a bit! :)
ReplyDelete