

I cant believe Savannah is almost 3 months old! I love watching her grow! Savannah is starting to giggle and can hold her head up pretty well. She is also a great sleeper! Thank goodness!! She has been sleeping through the night for 3 weeks now. I normally put her to bed around 9:00 and she sleeps until 7am. I'm so glad she likes to sleep like her mommy! This past weekend we made a trip to Biloxi. Nathan and I used to go stay at the Beau Rivage at least once a month before Savannah was born. He was ready to make the trip again, but I wasn't quite ready to leave her over night just yet. We ended up getting another room for my mom so that she could come and watch Savannah for us. We enjoyed a day at the pool and then had a nice dinner at BR Prime. After dinner we went to Xtreme Pianos which is a new piano bar at the Beau. We had a great time!! It was so nice to wake up and have Savannah there with us! My favorite time with her is in the mornings. She loves to try to talk to me, smile, and giggle when she wakes up! I'm trying to enjoy every minute with her right now because I go back to work in just two weeks. I'm going to miss her so much during the day!



What a cutie! Glad you enjoyed your weekend in Biloxi, can't wait to see you!!
ReplyDelete