




What a great weekend! Friday night my Mom, Dad, and sister came over and watched Savannah while Nathan and I met our friends Ron and Jena for Mexican and a movie! Ive missed Mexican so much since Savannah was born. One of my favorite things to do is have Mexican night with Nathan! We haven't been lately since the smell made me sick while I was pregnant and I haven't been able to drink margaritas! Ordering is a challenge too because Savannah is allergic to dairy and I cant have cheese since I'm still breastfeeding. I miss eating dairy!! We went to watch the Hangover which was hilarious! I think my husband had flashbacks of his wild nights in Vegas with his friends! He was pretty sure they stole the story line from his own trips there. Saturday morning we went to Battleship Park for a fundraiser that Nathan is heading up to build an Operation Iraqi Freedom memorial. The turn out was great, but it was way too hot! We spent the rest of the day at Nathan's dads house cooling off in the pool. Savannah loves the water! Nathan is so good with her and I just love watching them swim together. I'm always nervous about Savannah being in the sun at all this young. I will only let her be in the sun for 5 minutes at a time and keep sun screen on her. Savannah and I spend most of our time in the shade while her daddy soaks up all the sun for us! This time last year I would have been laying pool side with a fruity cocktail in hand and now I'm curled up in the shade with my little girl. Its amazing how much my life has changed since Savannah was born and I'm loving every second of it!



No comments:
Post a Comment