


Savannah was 16 weeks old on Wednesday. She has grown so much and has really started to show a little personality. Ive been having so much fun with her! I love trying to help her reach her milestones. She has started to use her hands alot better. I can now sit her in her bumbo or swing and she will reach out and grab her toys and bring them to her mouth. Anything that gets in Savannah's hands, she brings straight to her mouth..Including my hair! She reached out to grab my drink this week and I was able to catch it before it hit the grown. I have a feeling I'm about to have my hands full! The only challenge Ive faced so far with her milestones is "tummy time". She hates it! I put her on her tummy through out the day hoping she will start to like it, but so far it only takes a few minutes before she is screaming! I hope she starts to like it soon or she may be a late crawler. Savannah is still sleeping through the night from 9pm-8am, but shes not very interested in taking long naps during the day. She will take 30 minute naps here and there, but sticking to a nap schedule hasn't worked out so far. Id much rather her sleep through the night though so its fine with me! Savannah goes back to the doctor this coming week and I cant wait to find out how much she has grown. Our guess is that she weighs around 15lbs now. We shall wait and see!



No comments:
Post a Comment