




Savannah was 4 months old yesterday! What an amazing 4 months we have had enjoying our sweet little girl. This weekend we tried to spend as much family time as we could together. Friday night we took Savannah over to visit her aunt, uncle, & cousins at their new beautiful house! We will miss them living so close to us here in TimberCreek, but they are still just 15 minutes away and it will be fun to go visit them. Saturday we had another wedding to attend in Mobile and came home early to spend some time with Savannah before her bedtime. Nathan and I stayed up afterwards watching the 3rd season of The Tutors which I love! We got up this morning and joined a new church- Spanish Fort Methodist. We are excited about our decision to join and look forward to raising Savannah there along with Nathan's family. Savannah is normally so good during the service and likes to sit in her daddys lap and put her dress in her mouth. She hardly makes a sound, but I know that wont last long! After church we drove out to the farm so Savannah could see her Pops. It seems like any Sunday that we have time, we love to go out there and play. I say "play" because there are always so many things to do there! Savannah is going to love going to visit her pops as she grows up!



No comments:
Post a Comment