





We are wrapping up another fun filled weekend! Friday night my dad came to watch Savannah while Nathan and I had date night. I always love date night! We went to watch Public Enemy which seemed like more of a blockbuster movie to me, but my dad got to spend some quality time with Savannah and he really enjoys it. Saturday afternoon we had a bunch of our good friends and their children over to fish and cook out at Nathans dads house (we call it The Farm for future posts). We had a great time and we are lucky to have such good friends! We had 9 kids over at the farm, the youngest being Savannah and the oldest was 3. We fished until we were worn out and went back to the house to swim while the guys grilled out for us. It was so much fun watching all the other babies and seeing what we have to look forward to in the future! Nathan and I woke up this morning and went to church with Savannah and spent the rest of the day just enjoying her. She has learned to grab her feet and tries to put her toes in her mouth. Its cute watching her grab her feet, but my favorite is still her giggle. She gets on a giggling kick and it makes me laugh every time. I have yet to be able to catch it on video, but Im trying. I love it when she learns something new and I get so excited! I'm just such a proud mommy!!



No comments:
Post a Comment