Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Daddy's Squirrel


Nathan has a very special way with Savannah. She adores her daddy! He can always make her giggle and its my favorite thing to watch. Soon after Savannah was born, Nathan nicknamed her squirrel. He started calling her squirrel because of her cute chubby cheeks and he says that's where she keeps her acorns. He counts her acorns with her at night and they do a squirrel dance that calms her down when she gets fussy. I love watching them together! I caught her giggle on video the other night and thought I would share it. I hate that I didn't turn on the lights before I recorded, but at least you can hear the sound and that sweet giggle that melts my heart.



1 comment:

  1. That is so cute!! She's adorable! My parents used to call me "chipmunk" because I would store so much stuff in my cheeks!

    ReplyDelete