Savannah loving her bath time!
Savannah's unicorn hair! My mom used to do this to my hair as a child!
Savannah Grace has always enjoyed her bath time. Well.. she was never crazy about her sponge baths as a newborn, but as soon as we moved on to the tub she became a huge fan of baths! As a Mom I've found the infant tub that you fill up yourself works well, but is always a pain to drag out everyday and can make a royal mess. Ive also tried taking many baths with Savannah myself, but find it hard to keep her still and its normally a challenge to get us both out of the tub wet! If Nathan and I are both home its easy to put her in with one of us at bath time and have the other one get her out and dry her off, but that is not always the case. Our friends Matt and Emily let us borrow their baby bath seat they used with their son that hooks onto the side of the tub. Its safe for her to sit up and play in the tub with her toys. Under my supervision of coarse!! Finally, bath time SUCCESS! She loves it and so do I!



Aww, yeh Lyla has one of those seats and we love it! However, it is kind of hard to wash her little booty in that chair! I haven't quite figured out an easy way to do that yet!
ReplyDelete