Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day at The Beach!

Our sweet baby girl! Before she spit up peas on her pretty bib!

Savannah at the beach!

Holding hands with daddy watching the waves

Sleepy Savannah!

So sweet!

Getting a bath in the sink!
Playing in her baby pool on the pier
Miss blue eyes in daddys arms!

Daddy kisses!
Because baby feet are so sweet!

Walking on the pier & loving our daughter!

We had a long relaxing Labor Day weekend down at the beach. Friday night Nathan, Savannah, and I sat out on the pier and watched the sun go down and spent some good family time together. Savannah loves being outdoors and I think we all could have slept on the pier, it felt so good out there! Saturday we took Savannah to the wharf and watched football and walked around shopping for a while. I dressed Savannah up in her Alabama cheerleading outfit and there must have been a ton of Alabama fans around because Savannah got lots of attention! My dad came out to watch Savannah while Nathan and I met some friends at Geno's to watch the Alabama game. Geno's is my favorite place to eat dinner down at the beach and I got lucky there were plenty of TVs by our table so the guys could watch football. The rest of the weekend Nathan and I just enjoyed Savannah. We took her over to the beach yesterday and she loved it! She sat in the sand and let the waves crash on her feet, went swimming with daddy, and sat on our beach towels and played with her toys. It was sad leaving the beach since that will most likely be the last time we go down for a while. Savannah is starting to sleep better again, thank goodness! I'm so thankful now when she sleeps through the night. I just pray it continues!

2 comments:

  1. She is just so beautiful and precious Kim! I love all the pictures! BTW, what kind of camera do you have? It takes wonderful pics! I love her little footsies! Baby's feet are so precious! Actually, every part of a little baby is I suppose. =) And you are so very lucky she sleeps consistantly through the night! That is our dream, that Lyla will sleep every night, all through the night! The next time your in town we should definitely meet up so our girls can have a playdate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We should get them together! My parents live over there so we will have to get together sometime soon. I use a Nikon D60 and LOVE it! They came out with a D90 that is even better so that will be my next camera! Its well worth the money for Savannahs collection of baby pictures growing up! Lyla is beautiful too.. we are so blessed to have such sweet little girls!

    ReplyDelete