Waking up from a nap!
Trying to crawl
My sweet girl in her bunny hat!
Savannah is 5 1/2 months old now and growing like a weed! She has started trying to pull up on things to stand. If we put our hands out she pulls herself up to stand without any help. She isn't good at balancing yet, so this is starting to scare me. If I turn my head shes trying to pull up on her bumbo chair or even in her crib! She is a little dare devil and will let go quickly of whatever shes holding on to and fall down. She hasn't started crawling yet, although I feel like it may be soon. If I put something down that she wants bad enough she can get to it, but its more of a scoot on her belly than a crawl. She is strong and can hold herself up well on her hands and knees, but still cant figure out how to move in that position. All of which is fine with me since we aren't prepared for a little crawler yet! I'm going to need a buy a few things to make it safe for her when she starts to crawl. Savannah has tried almost all of her veggies from peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, and even squash. She definitely enjoys her sweet potatoes the most! She has her 6 month check up next Friday. I always enjoy her doctors appointments minus the shots of coarse! Although now with the swine flu going around, I'm not looking forward to it!




No comments:
Post a Comment