Trying on her 1st pettiskirt! So sweet!
Savannah with her Uncle Allen watching her cousin play football!
Savannah making sure daddy had on his Alabama shirt too!
Savannah is just starting to get into everything! She has learned how to walk around in her walker where ever she wants to go. If I'm in the kitchen she tries to get into the pantry and likes the trash can for some reason!? If I'm in the bathroom she will open and close the drawers for entertainment, but mostly she likes to scoot in her walker as close as she can to me.. running over my toes! Savannah has her 6 month wellness checkup this coming Friday and her 6 month professional pictures on Saturday. I ordered her a pettiskirt for her pictures at pettiskirtstlye.com. I was impressed with their customer service and how fast they shipped it. She looks like a little baby doll in her pettiskirt and is just so precious! It doesn't seem like it has been 6 months already! I wish time would slow down a bit, our baby girl is growing too fast!



No comments:
Post a Comment