Monday, October 19, 2009

1st Cold Weekend!

My Cuddle Bunny!

Lets go daddy!


After her bath.. ready for bed!

crawling around before bedtime!

Finally... Its getting COLD! Ive been looking forward to this weather change and snuggling up with my baby girl! Nathan and I went to the Alabama game with our good friends Matt and Emily this past weekend. Savannah stayed with my parents (her nana and pawpaw). I don't know how long we will wait until Savannah will join us at her first football game. We did meet some parents sitting behind us that had their little girl at her first game at 2 months old! Maybe next year she will get to come with us and cheer for her team! Savannah is 6 1/2 months old now and is a pretty good crawler. She is also pulling up on anything she can get her hands on and is very curious about everything! She is starting to pull herself to a sitting position from her back now. She will lean to one side, then lifts herself up. I was happy about this since when she does tumble over, now she can can get going again by herself. I love being able to bundle her up and keep her warm. She doesn't seem to mind the cold weather one bit!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bunny outfit!! She is way too cute! And man, does she have a head full of hair! I can't wait til Lyla's grows in so I can put little bows on it! =) Is Savannah excited about Halloween?! I think you asked me earlier where we were trick-or-treating and I think we're going to go to some family/friends houses (just drive around) and then maybe around a neighborhood like Kings Road? Not too sure! But the mall sounds like a good idea! I'll have to see when ours here does it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! She was born with a head full of hair and it never really fell out. Atleast you dont have to deal with tangles or washing it everyday. If I dont wash it.. it gets super greezy! We are excited about Halloween! I think we are going to push her around the eastern shore center for a while then let her help us give out the candy! Cant wait!!

    ReplyDelete