Look at those cheeks!
Exploring our pumpkin!
Ready for bed!I love this weather! We tried to enjoy being outside as much as we could today. We had a great day, but our outdoor adventure ended in a swarm of mosquitoes attacking us on our walk. Whats the deal? We walked all summer without this happening. I can deal with them biting me, but my poor baby..I will not let that happen! We literally ran back to the house. We are going to have to get some repellent before our next walk. On another note..Savannah started putting her paci back in her mouth on her own this morning. Ive been hoping this was coming! She is such a paci baby. Its going to be so hard when I have to take it away! Ironically, I managed to lose her favorite paci tonight and she is not happy about it. We have a few other different kinds Ive been trying to offer her instead and she keeps spitting them at me like bullets! Oh man, I hope I find it before bedtime or its going to be a rough night!





No comments:
Post a Comment