Our Favorite Pumpkin!
Love her overalls!
She loved the hay!
Walking around the Shrimp Festival!
Dancing on the table with daddy!The Birthday Boy!

We took Savannah to the Shrimp Festival on Friday. It was our first time going and didn't know what to expect. Our first mistake was that we all wore jeans. Way too hot!! Don't you just love south Alabama October weather? I put Savannah in jeans for the 1st time and poor baby ended up in her diaper and t shirt until the sun went down. It was worth the experience and seeing our good friends. Saturday, it was time to pick out a pumpkin! Ive had a bale of hay on our front porch all week and the pumpkin was the finishing touch. Savannah picked out a great one and we headed to Brooks' 1st birthday party. Brooks is Savannah's little boyfriend in case you've missed it in a previous post. Haha seriously though, Savannah does love her Brooksie! We all had a great time at the party and watching Alabama win!







Oh I know, this weather is so crazy! I've had to strip Lyla down several times! I just want her to wear the cute fall stuff she has! Geez! Savannah looks adorable at the pumpkin patch! You always dress her so stylish! I love all her outfits! :)
ReplyDeleteThose baby blue eyes are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDelete