Watching the UMS game.. Go Bulldogs!
Savannah laughing while waiting at the airport!
Starting to get sleepy!
Playing with her pops at the farm!
Lynyrd catching a ride!
Nathan with Aspen and Lynyrd!
Enjoying her new jogging stroller!
Savannah is 7 months old today! The past 7 months have gone by so fast. I am so thankful for everyday that I spend with her and watching her grow in my arms. This weekend was filled with 8 letters that make my husband so happy... BULLDOGS. Friday night we went to Nathan's old high school football game. Home of the UMS Bulldogs. We went with our good friends Ron and Jena and their 2 month old son, Grant. It was a little chilly, but Savannah seemed to enjoy watching the colors on the field and listening to the band play. We were so excited to go pick up our new bulldog puppy on Saturday. We got to the airport to get him at 1:00 and his flight was cancelled. Meanwhile... Buffalo Wild Wings, Toys R Us, the mall, a friends house, Target when we ran out of formula, Famous Dave's BBQ, and 6 hours later he finally arrived! We named him Lynyrd and he is so sweet. Nathan's last english bulldog Skynyrd died last month and he was really missing having his buddy at work with him. It was honestly a battle to get him seeing as I wasn't on the same page about getting a puppy since we have a 7 month old. We will definitely have our hands full for a while or FOREVER really. I'm glad it makes him happy though and I'm already getting attached. Nathan knew that would happen! Savannah was such a trooper yesterday and is such a happy baby! She ended up getting a jogging stroller at Toys R Us out of the deal. She doesnt know what to think about Lynyrd yet, but I really hope they grow up being best friends.




No comments:
Post a Comment